What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use the information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
* To improve your web site experience.
* To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
* If you agree, to send periodic newsletters informing you of new products, services and company updates
* To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company outside of EnergyLogix Limited for marketing purposes, without your consent.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information
When you buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide products to you
- provide you with our services
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use
of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
This site only uses first party cookies which are set to offer you a fully functional experience when using our site. We use these cookies to:
* Remember information you have entered as you navigate to different pages during your session on energylogix.com
* Identify you as being logged in to energylogix.com
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website
features may not function as a result.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We would like to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
- If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
- If you are receiving communication through legitimate interest, either to you or to us.. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
- We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
- Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- Whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
- For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write
to us at the following address.
ELX Solutions Ltd t/a
23 Ffordd Richard Davies
St Asaph Business Park
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate
23 Ffordd Richard Davies
St Asaph Business Park