Energy Analytics for Consultants
An energy management platform aimed at helping consultants and brokers deliver value-add, revenue generating services to their clients.
Energy Analytics is a fully-featured, white-labelled, energy management platform that has been optimised to support energy consultants and brokers in the delivery of their energy services to end clients.Instead of using multiple software programmes, each delivering just a small part of your services, EnergyLogix provides a single platform for all size brokerages and consultancies. This platform will save administration time and help in customer retention. It will also provide the opportunity to generate new revenue by enabling customers to offer their clients additional, chargeable services.
Some of the services facilitated by the platform are;
- Utility information portal with automated bill download and import
- Low-cost, automated bill validation
- Fully featured aM&T product with separate client and consultant working areas
- Automated, AI based alarms to support bureau services
- Project Tracker monitors the performance of energy savings project
As a consultant, you can mix and match from the above options and wrap it in your own branding to produce your own bespoke product offering.
Energy Ana home page
Energy Ananlytics comparison report
Wherever possible, automation has been employed to reduce consultant workloads and reduce the cost of service delivery.
Just one example is the automated report distribution – create a ‘dynamic report’ once, add a schedule and Energy Ananlytics will deliver this report automatically every day/week/month etc.
- An enterprise-wide energy management platform
- A single platform to manage all your customers utility bills, meter data, environmental and building energy information
- Integrated customer utility management portal
- Utility bill validation
- A fully modular and scalable platform that includes many applications including metering, submetering, aM&T dashboards and small power controls.
- Keeps all your customer bill and contract data in one place
- Saves large amounts of time and money by rationalising information management
- Ensures you offer value by checking your customers only pay for the energy they use
- Provide standard or tailored reports on energy cost and consumption to your customers helping them with energy management
- Monitoring and control in the same platform for a complete end-to-end package
- Centrally manage all of your customers buildings and assets to save energy, money and time
- Can be tailor made to meet all of your customers varying building requirements